Brainstorming and shopping for the best gifts for mom isn’t easy — but it’s not impossible. Yes, your motherly figure may find homemade magnets and framed photos endearing, but if you’re leaning towards a more elevated present, you’ve come to the right place.
For the mom who always has perfectly blown-out hair (first off, can she give us some tips?), why not get her a blowout brush or cordless hair tool that’ll shave precious minutes from her routine? Or, if she’s a skin-care queen, a sculpting microcurrent device is a worthy investment — one that you’ll definitely “borrow” every time you’re home. There are gifts that stretch beyond beauty, too, including comfy chic pajamas, percussive therapy devices, and a smart mug that’ll keep her drink of choice toasty for as long as she’s sipping.
Our Top Picks
- PJs She’ll Wear Every Single Day: Nordstrom Moonlight Eco Pajamas, $75
- The Definition of Luxury Skin Care: La Mer Smoothing Moisture Set, $125
- Soothing, At-Home Massage: Theragun Elite, $399
- Fine-Line-Smoothing Device: NuFace Fix, $165
- The “Quiet Luxury” Pick: Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color, $45
- Chic Beauty Storage: Kusshi Everyday Makeup Bag, $45
- The Internet’s Favorite Cookware: Our Place Always Pan, $150
- It’s Always Wine ‘O Clock: Estelle Colored Glass Stem Wineglasses (set of 6), $185
- Thick, Luscious Hair Ahead: Aveda Invati Advanced Rich System Set, $148
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.