Oh, dads. We love them, but shopping for them isn’t always the most pleasant task. Is it just us or do dads seem to already have everything they want? Some go even as far as to remind you they, in fact, really don’t need anything. But what’s the fun and holiday spirit in that? We’re here to reassure you that even your father, who can be nearly impossible to check off on your shopping list, deserves something new that will make him smile and think of you. Even the pickiest dads deserve thoughtful gifts, which is why we’ve compiled a list of the best holiday gifts for dads to help you out.
Here, we rounded up 22 of the best gifts that your old man will love and appreciate more than golf clubs or a fishing trip. Whether dad loves to shake up a few cocktails for friends and family, is a skin-care enthusiast, or operates as the handyman of the house (and could really use a multi-tool for his DIY projects), we have you covered with all of the great gift ideas you could possibly need at every price point. In fact, we’re so confident in this gift guide that any one of these presents could deem you as his favorite child.
Our Top Picks:
- For the Dad On-the-Go: Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, $26
- Coffee-Lover: Bodum Double Wall Coffee Press, $93
- Dad That Can Handle Heat: Hot Ones Season 19 Heat Pack, $50
- Boozy Dad: Crate & Barrel Old-Fashioned Cocktail Set, $47
- The Book Worm: Kindle Paperwhite, $139
- Disco Dad: Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones, $348
- King in the Kitchen: Great Jones King Sear, $110
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.